How can we increase the chances of success among inner city students?
Description: Inner city students are those who come from the sub-urbs or low developed localities. Now this topic can be worked upon to describe means to develop these students and raise the possibility of their success and bright future.
- Book:The Shame of the Nation: The Restoration of Apartheid Schooling in America, 2005
- Book: Healing the Inner City Child: Creative Arts Therapies with At-risk Youth, 2007
- Book: Inner-city Kids: Adolescents Confront Life and Violence in an Urban Community, 2000
- Journal: Minister Turnover, Critical Events, and the Electoral Calendar in Presidential Democracies, The Journal of Politics, 2015
- Journal: Do Attitudes toward School Influence the Underachievement of Turkish and Moroccan Minority Students in Flanders? The Attitude-Achievement Paradox Revisited, Comparative Education Review, 2015