Compare the grading systems of European countries and American countries.
Description: Evaluating systems of different countries are different just like it is with European and American countries. Every place has its own education system and evaluation criteria. This topic compares between the two.
- Book:Exploring South America, Grades 5 – 8, 2012
- Book: Familes, Schools, and Primary-school Learning: Evidence for Argentina and Columbia in an International Perspective
- Book: Quality and Inequality of Education: Cross-National Perspectives , 2010
- Journal: The Sociology of Development: From Modernization to the “Institutional Turn”, Sociology of Development, 2015
- Journal: Criticism in Critical Times: Reflections on Vision and Task, Journal of Biblical Literature, 2015