Muscle strength and gender: A study on the comparative muscle strength in men and women athletes.
Description: The strength of male and female athlete is a good topic to discuss and compare upon. The muscle strength in both differs for no doubt but how it can be researched. This will help to train and build up their strengths.
- Book: Nutritional Assessment of Athletes, 2002
- Book: Women and Sport: Interdisciplinary Perspectives, 1994
- Book: Postnatal Growth Neurobiology, Volume 2, 2013
- Journal: “Dry” Versus “Wet” Development and Women in Three World Regions, Sociology of Development, 2015
- Journal: Transnational Sport: Gender, Media, and Global Korea by Rachael Miyung Joo; Go Nation: Chinese Masculinities and the Game of Weiqi in China by Marc L. Moskowitz, 2015)