Nutrition and athlete performance: A study on the different models of nutrition recommended for vegetarian athletes
Description: The athletes and their nutrition is closely connected to each other. But the issues arise for the diet program of vegetarian athletes who have limited amount of nutritional value in vegetarian food and therefore have to be supplemented for the same. This can be researched well in detail.
- Book: Nutrition for Sport and Exercise, 2005
- Book: The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-Term Health, 2013
- Book: Physical Fitness and Wellness: Changing the Way You Look, Feel, and Perform, 2004
- Journal: "Special Issues in Athletic Medicine", University Press of Kentucky, 2015
- Journal: "HEALTH PROMOTION DISEASE PREVENTION AND THE ROLE OF ALLIED HEALTH" , University Press of Kentucky, 2015