Protein requirements in strength sports: A comparative study on protein supplementation for bone development and optimal performance in strength training.
Description: Protein is the most important ingredient of diet of those who go for strength sports. Research in detail can be done on protein diet and its supplement for the bone development. This can prove to be of great help to sports industry.
- Book:ACSM's Complete Guide to Fitness & Health, 2011
- Book: Issues in Orthopedics and Occupational and Sports Medicine: 2011 Edition, 2012
- Book: Nutrient Timing: The Future of Sports Nutrition, 2004
- Journal: Physical fitness/sports medicine: a publication of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports, 1993
- Journal: "Gamification As Behavioral Psychology", The MIT Press, 2015