Is vitamin D a major concern for athletes? A case study of Vitamin D supplementation on resistance trained athletes
Description: Vitamin D takes care of the bones and the stamina of the person. This is an important part of diet of an athlete. The survey and cases can be included as part of this research paper.
- Book: The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman, 2010
- Book: NSCA's Essentials of Personal Training-2nd Edition
- Book: Concepts of Athletic Training, 2008
- Journal: Heterologous ("Nonspecific") and Sex-Differential Effects of Vaccines: Epidemiology, Clinical Trials, and Emerging Immunologic Mechanisms, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2013
- Journal: Mediterranean Diet and Cognitive Function in Older Age, Epidemiology, 2013