How can we best accommodate transgender or transsexual students? Should we?
Description: This is a very rare kind of event seen few years ago but with growth transgender students have come up to pursue higher education and professional careers. This topic will cover everything to guide about how to accommodate this class of students with the other students and will that be a right approach.
- Book: The Complete Guide to Transgender in the Workplace, 2009
- Book: Human Rights of Minority and Women's: Transgender human rights, 2005
- Book: An Integrative Analysis Approach to Diversity in the College Classroom: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 2010
- Journal: "The Dutch Dream: Americanization, Pop Culture, and National Identity", 2015, Amsterdam university Press
- Journal: "Conclusion: Let’s Make Things Better", 2015, Amsterdam university Press