How should politics be taught in the high school classroom?
Description: Political education is a complex form of learning which can be researched in this dissertation topic as to which way it can be taught in the higher grades so that the students get maximum benefits and inclination to pursue it in their higher education.
- Book:Evolution, Creationism, and the Battle to Control America's Classrooms, 2010
- Book:Those Who Can, Teach, 2008
- Book:Framing Political News in the High School Classroom: The Case of Channel One, 2007
- Journal: "The Oprahification of 9/11:America as Imagined Community”, Amsterdam University Press 2015
- Journal: Social Work Research: 2044, Journal of the Society for Social Work and Research, 2015