How to teach world religions in the classroom?
Description: Religion is a very diverse and vast topic covering lot of forms, sects, sub-sects, beliefs, etc. Thus this topic will help to elaborate on ways to teach such a diverse topic in school so that students gain a knowledgeable insight on this historical wealth of the world.
- Book: Religion in the Classroom: Dilemmas for democratic education, 2014
- Book: Teaching World history in the Twenty-first Century: A Resource Book, 2015
- Book: Harmony and Understanding: World Religions, 2006
- Journal: "The Oprahification of 9/11:America as Imagined Community", Amsterdam University Press, 2015
- Journal: Heirs to Biblical Prophecy: The All Peoples Prayer Assembly in Solomon Islands, Nova Religio: The Journal of Alternative and Emergent Religions, 2015