How can we foster self-esteem in young girls in the classroom?
Description: Education among young girls has very different issues to address for their overall personality development. The one issue is to how they can be made confident, independent and full of self-esteem. These ways can be really helpful source of literature for the later generations.
- Book: Diversity and Young Adolescents: More Than Color, 2004
- Book: Fostering Emotional well-being in the classroom, 2003
- Book: Child and Adolescent Development in Your Classroom, 2014
- Journal: (Re)labeling Social Status: Promises and Tensions in Developing a College-Going Culture for Latina/o Youth in an Urban High School, American Journal of Education, 2015
- Journal: Unaccompanied Minors: How Children of Latin American Immigrants Negotiate High School Choice, American Journal of Education, 2015