Can good study habits outweigh raw intellect in standardized testing?
Description: This is topic that will focus on to prove that intellect does not come from scoring well in test but from developing good study habits. When, how and by whom these habits can be inculcated in students so that they can be polished.
- Book: Educating Everybody's Children: Diverse Teaching Strategies for Diverse Learners, 2008
- Book: Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA, 2008
- Book: Creating Innovators: The Making of Young People Who will Change the World, 2012
- Journal: On Hypo-Real Models or Global Climate Change: A Challenge for the Humanities, Critical Inquiry, 2015
- Journal: Peer Effects in Micro environments: The Benefits of Homogeneous Classroom Groups, Journal of Labor Economics, 2015