How can we best care for the emotionally disturbed student?
Description: Emotionally disturbed students are not a mentally retarded one but those who need little more attention and care than other. How the teachers and parents play a role to take care of these category of students for their rehabilitation.
- Book: Identifying and Assessing Students with Emotional Disturbance, 2013
- Book: A system of care for severely emotionally disturbed children & youth, 1986
- Book: Why Students Underachieve: What Educators and Parents Can Do about It, 2006
- Journal: Unaccompanied Minors: How Children of Latin American Immigrants Negotiate High School Choice, American Journal of Education, 2015
- Journal: To Believe and Not to Believe: A Native Ethnography of Kanashibari in Japan, The Journal of American Folklore, 2015