How can schools be more proactive about drug-free policies?
Description: Addiction of drugs has increased these days owing to many reasons. Now this research can work upon the concept of intervention of schools and the proactive steps they can take to adopt drug-free policies.
- Book: Proactive School Security and Emergency Preparedness Planning, 2011
- Book: Educational Administration: Concepts and Practices: Concepts and Practices, 2007
- Book: Child, Family, School, Community: Socialization and Support, 2015
- Journal: Ultimate Gifts, Fourth Genre: Explorations in Nonfiction, 2015
- Journal: Pacifism, Nonviolence, and the Reinvention of Anarchist Tactics in the Twentieth Century, Journal for the Study of Radicalism, 2015