Strength and nutrition: An investigation on the modern and traditional methods of training and the promotion of strength and balance in retired professional footballers
Description: The training of footballs has grown gradually over the period of time. This can be discussed in this topic with the work on how and different ways to bring about a balance and strength in those footballers who have retired.
- Book: Physical Activity and Health: A Report of the Surgeon General, 1996
- Book: The Science of Training Soccer: A Scientific Approach to Developing Strength, Speed and Endurance, 2006
- Book: Psychology of Physical Activity: Determinants, Well-Being and Interventions, 2015
- Book: Physiology of Sports, 1990
- Book: Science and Football: Proceedings of the First World Congress of Science and Football Liverpool, 2011