Vitamins and athlete performance: A study of vitamin supplementation for peak performance in athletics
Description: The proper diet includes right amount and type of vitamins for the highest performance delivery of any athlete. Vitamins keeps the athlete achieve his peak level. This research on vitamin diet for peak performance can prove to be an asset.
- Book: Sports Nutrition: A Guide for the Professional Working With Active People, 2000
- Book: Practical Applications In Sports Nutrition - BOOK ALONE, 2011
- Book: Discovering Nutrition, 2009
- Journal: Maternal dietary carotenoids mitigate detrimental effects of maternal GnRH on offspring immune function in Japanese quail Coturnix japonica, Journal of Avian Biology, 2014
- Journal: Vitamin E improves growth of collared flycatcher Ficedula albicollis young: a supplementation experiment, Journal of Avian Biology, 2014