How has the internet changed the way students learn?
Description: Learning before a decade and now has a very drastic difference. This is because with the advancement of technology and gadgets the way of acquiring and imparting knowledge has changed very much. Now how internet has made a difference in learning process of students can be elaborated in this.
- Book: Information Technology and Educational Management in the Knowledge Society: IFIP TC3 WG3.7, 6th International Working Conference on Information Technology in Educational Management (ITEM), 2005
- Book: How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School: Expanded Edition, 2000
- Book: Navigating the New Pedagogy: Six Principles that Transform Teaching, 2011
- Journal: The Constituent Elements of Comparative Education in Japan: A Comparison with North America, Comparative Education Review, 2015
- Journal: Review Essay: On First Looking into the Digital Loeb Classical Library, The Classical Journal, 2015